on 9 May 2014
If you need to find niches to run your business I can't recommend this book highly enough.

I should say that I'm a student of Christine's having met her at a conference and she is a rare breed in this world of supposed gurus in that she delivers hugely practical and valuable ideas and solutions which actually work. She is known in the industry for making what might seem like tricky or mysterious subjects very easy to understand as well as for her integrity and I have personally set up a successful business of the back of her vast knowledge. (For any Star Wars fans she's the Yoda of the industry!)

I eagerly awaited this book and it devoured it quickly. It didn't disappoint and even though I'm not a newbie there are many new things to learn and profit from in this book which I intend to implement straight away.

It's not the cheapest book on the market - but unlike many out there which make outlandish promises and give you 35 pages of puff - this is absolute top notch quality advice. Frankly for what it gives you it's a bargain. I particularly liked the simple steps to success which really works as a great checklist giving you a yes or no answer for any potential niche you may have.

I also highly recommend From Newbie to Millionaire - I'm not there yet but am on my way!

I eagerly await the website book - hope it's coming soon?
on 25 May 2014
Finding a profitable niche is the key to success online. Nothing else matters if you start with a niche that will never be profitable. If you are following Christine's advice and working towards becoming a successful self-publisher you will know that you can outsource just about all of the work to other people. The one thing that you can't outsource, in my opinion, is niche selection.

In this book Christine provides the tried and tested methods she uses to start off with the best chance of success, how to pick a potentially profitable niche. Since she released her self-publishing coaching program I have been waiting for her to release this. It fills the final gap in the system.

The other good thing about it is that because niche selection is where you have to start no matter what type of online marketing you're involved with this is required reading for anyone that is planning or still trying to market online.

Christine's no frills, tell it like it is approach is evident in this book too and for me that is why I continue to follow her proven advice. She's done it herself and doesn't hold anything back. Another excellent investment that I know will save me a lot of time and expense and pay me back many times over.
on 23 June 2014
Holy Cow, she’s done it again - this book is great value at any price! Comprehensive, coherent with tons of tips and tricks, this is a book that even the greenest newbie searching for their first online niche can understand. Like Christine’s other two books, this one is a gem that contains honest, forthright and detailed information on what you can expect when researching niches, the pitfalls to avoid and the necessary skills anyone needs to succeed.

Covering every aspect from where to find the (mostly free) tools you’ll need, the criteria for a successful niche, how to go about it step-by-step, and most importantly which niches NOT to get into, this book is a MUST READ for anyone who is planning on doing niche research successfully.

Christine describes all the different hats you must wear if you’re thinking of selling anything online and has a whole section on ‘red flag’ elements to avoid when choosing your new niche. Even if you’ve been selling online for some time, you’ll find some great little tips in here!

Christine’s writing style is straight up, no jargon and no BS either, which is why I always take her advice – she walks her talk. I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to get into profitable online selling niches. This valuable information will save you from all the trial and error headaches and costly mistakes. I wish I’d had it when I started out. If you’re into honest methods that Christine uses herself, do yourself a favour, shortcut your learning curve - go and buy this book. It’s a steal at twice the price!
on 27 May 2014
I chose 5 star review for this book because it is by far the best book I have read on the subject Niche finding. The book contains several workable, easy and profitable ideas, about 177 in total. Although. I already use some of the ways the author describes, but I discovered several other ways that I never knew about. This is an amazing book on this subject. What I like about this book is that the author uses the same methods and ways described in the book to find all her niches, you will see some of her products in the first few pages of the book. I will recommend this book to anyone who wants to start online or offline business, or anyone who wants to discover other easy ways to find profitable niches. If you want to know if your niche idea will bring you money, this book provides powerful techniques to test the market before you venture into it. Great Book!!!
on 4 February 2015
Very interesting book and almost certainly the best of its kind. It could open major opportunities for small businesses.
I bought this book some months ago and I believe that it probably has no competitor on the market. It is an excellent detailed overview of a really key problem particularly in the publishing marketplace - finding the right topic. The author runs her own very successful business based on the principles expounded - that research in the marketplace and ad hoc observations can produce major opportunities for publishers, especially entrepreneurial and independent ones. The same principles could be applied to almost any related field. Many times, entrepreneurs will rely solely on keyword usage, but here keyword analysis is covered in tandem with other strategies so that good niches may be reliably predicted.
I am very impressed by it!
on 20 August 2014
Awful book about scamming. This is an expensive book and as soon as it arrived, it was clear that the quality is pretty bad, not a lot spent on printing that's for sure.

In the foreword the author says that grammar and typos need to be excused as she is not English, why she cannot pay a good proof reader with all the money she is making I don't know.

The book seems to be basically about fooling people and cheating search engines and review sites in order to make money. The writer seems fairly open about this, it is scamming in a blatant and cheap way too. She researches a niche, gets someone to write about it, seems to somehow get/post lots of reviews etc and starts again. On her site findingnichesmadeeasy.com she gives all of the names that she writes under (Robert Rymore, Lindsay Leatherdale, Elliot Lang etc) with some strange subjects, such as keeping pigs and other animals. When searched for on Amazon, it appears that the same person is quite likely to read all the books by the different authors, using various pseudonyms, at least if you look at the obviously fake reviews here that is. http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A2DOFIF1WIDVLF/ref=cm_cr_pr_auth_rev

I am returning the book and would not recommend it. There is probably some useful information in there about niches and finding a way to give up the 9-5 lifestyle, but it is drowned out by the other stuff.
on 20 May 2014
This book is chock full of resources and strategies to help you find a new profitable niche. No nonsense and no hype anywhere to be found in this book! You can see clearly that the author knows what she is talking about as she shows over 15 of her own niches being number one. If someone can show proof that they can do it themselves, you can believe them!
I have already found a new niche with the methods explained in the book and I am pretty confident that I will be number 1 in my new niche, thanks to this book.
Great book bursting with solid information and resources.
on 16 May 2014
I've bought a few Kindle books on niche marketing and they were all a disappointment with little information in them.

Now this one is different cookie: a REAL book, with great information, love it. I've lost track how many websites are listed in this book that I've never heard of.
I have already found one niche with the methods explained in the book.
I will buy the other books by the same author as I like her style of writing and the brilliant things she teaches.
I've enjoyed reading this book so much and I've learned a vast amount of new stuff.
on 19 June 2014
I’ve learned to expect a lot from Christine as I’ve bought her previous books. She didn’t let me down with this one.

The methods that are suggested to find new niches are easy to put into practice. Christine talks about things to check that no other internet marketer ever talks about. She gives abundant links and resources! The book comes without the usual “guru talk” but that is to be expected from Christine’s books.

Excellent book, if I could give it 6 stars, I would!
on 24 June 2014
This is the 3rd book of christines that I've purchased and if I could sum it up in 2 words it would be "simply brilliant"

It's really easy to read, contains lot of screenshots and resources to find profitable niches

It's also teaches you how to think and be aware of all of the niches around you

This will be the last niche finding product you will ever need

Top job Christine (as always)

I'd also give 6* if I could