Just some reasons why I gave this a 5 star rating:
1. Ordered on tuesday, arrived wednesday morning. You can't complain with one-day delivery.
2. Excellent condition, no damage, reasonable size, vibrant mossy colour :p
3. Did not require prior soaking, can be immediately added. Note, if it does not sink, let it float for a couple hours, then give it a squeeze under water, does the trick, settles right at the bottom.
4. My fish love it, granted my tiger barbs did nibble it at first, they soon realised it's comfy qualities and seem to use it as a cushion.
5. This is a genuine Marimo Moss Ball, there are however people selling fake Marimo Moss Balls, which are usually Java moss or another kind of algae.
6. You can propagate these by splitting them into smaller balls, which will grow!
P.S. You only receive one ball, the image is for illustration purposes only.