Size: Pack Of 1|Change
Price:£4.84+ Free shipping

on 24 April 2014
I followed the recommendations of other reviewers and they were right - this gravy is delicious. It tastes just as good (though different, of course!) as home-made meat gravy used to taste before I turned to vegetables. Also, when I have made too much I freeze the rest and later re-heat it in the microwave and it is just as good.
on 23 February 2016
After being a loyal Sainsbury's Gravy Powder girl, I decided that I wanted a change of course as I wanted to try something that was organic and better for me. Upon buying this product, at first glance the powder is like a beige-brown in colour. When adding it in my gravy, I found that I needed to add quite a bit of the product to get the gravy to actually thicken, which I didn't like as it meant that the product is less value for money as it doesn't seem to last as long as I would like. Also, the flavour is quite weak and is not quite 'dark and rich' as I would have hoped. I find that I have to flood my gravy with lots of dark soy sauce and extra seasonings to bring a deeper flavour and richness to the gravy. If you're into bland, weak tasting gravy then this might be good for you, but I personally just feel like making my own now as I would get a lot more in terms of both flavour and amount for my money.
on 12 December 2014
first time i have tried and loved it, im trying to change over to vegan and im buying this again
on 28 January 2015
Bought this for someone else. Sorry haven't had any feed back.