Questions & Answers
Marantz CD/MP3 Player CD5004 - Black
by Marantz
4.6 out of 5 stars (39)
£159.90
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
votes
sorry have never tried it with a scratched cd, but it is a quality player of which you can hear the difference when played through a good amp and speakers
13 Sep 2014 by logik
votes
Ok, your player operates just the same as we are programmed to understand electronic equipment. Once you've got it wired in to the rest of the system you can turn it on and off when you want. When the cd finishes playing, if you don't do anything to the machine for (maybe) an hour, it will go into sleep mode (using little power hence 'environmental') and spring to life again when you use it. My tv does the same thing - if I fall asleep in front of it, it turns itself off after an hour leaving just the little red light on.
1 Aug 2014 by Robert Edwards
votes
Yes it is only a CD player buy you can use a headphone to listen to music without amplifier.
20 Aug 2014 by Mr. M. Beebeejaun
votes
The cd payer Marantz will do all these thing either through the CD player or remote control.For programme and random play you must use the remote control
2 days ago by Mr. M. Beebeejaun
votes
If this is the same as your Amplifie http://www.marantz.co.uk/uk/products/pages/productdetails.aspx?catid=hifi&subcatid=amplifier&productid=pm4400&status=discontinue Then the Answer is a most definate Yes
26 days ago by Bryan Powell
votes
Hi, I don't have any badly scratched CDs but I bought this to replace a 12 year old NAD 540 that was skipping on various CDs and many CDRs. Given that the Marantz plays MP3s and WMAs flawlessly suggests it probably has good tolerance and error correction. Hope this helps.
13 Sep 2014 by Old Cynic
votes
No, tracks flow from one to another seamlessly, Pink Floyd Delicate Sounds of Thunder is a live album and even though the player shows you the change of track number the music doesn't stop.
13 Sep 2014 by Sharon Biddick
votes
Just the normal gaps which are on the CD being played.
13 Sep 2014 by Silver Surfer
votes
only one
28 Jul 2014 by Silver Surfer
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers