on 4 October 2014
I love it and hate it at the same time. The ups of this hair dye is the result, colour is unbelievable and hair are very soft and shiny. Also it's efficiency, especially if you have a short hair. The downs... it's very awkward to apply, stains EVERYTHING and it's VERY HARD to remove. Be prepare to use your yearly supply of water to rinse it after the development time. Did I mention that it stains EVERYTHING?! It just keeps on going.....I don't think I will risk wearing anything else than black for the next few weeks, just in case it rains.
on 16 December 2013
This product is amazing! I have tried every colour under the sun & failed to achieve what i wanted.. came across manic panic by accident & read the reviews so thought id give it a try as it was a semi permanent & my hair couldn't take any more abuse! The only down side is it does stain everything it comes into contact with... just be careful & have a towel specifically for colouring your hair with this product.. and don't wash it with anything else or you'll end up with pink towels as i did. I would certainly recommend this product as i achieved the colour i wanted & it left my hair silky soft with an amazing shine! Result! :)
on 24 December 2015
omg iv fallen in love with this couler!my hair is dyed red but as u probley no wen ur red it bleeds couler so much so thorght id use this to boost couler in between permanent dye and its amazing.lovely red/pink.x
on 18 May 2015
bought 2 tubs of this ! put one on and it didnt do a single thing to my hair !! wont be buying this again !!! absolutely rubbish !!!
on 7 March 2016
This colour was a lot more vibrant than I had expected for a semi, however it is pink! Not a hint of red, my already dyed red hair that had faded came out an almost shocking illuminous pino colour. I had to go out and buy another permanent dye to colour over it. So for quality, very good strong colour, however colour specification is misleading.
on 27 September 2014
Super fast delivery - I live up in the NW Highlands yet it still arrived within 48 hours. Great price and will definitely buy from seller again. Very pleased, thanks!
on 19 February 2015
I used this to mix with shampoo and conditioner to keep my red hair from fading. Works a treat lasts about 2 months using it like this
on 12 January 2015
I have medium-long hair so bought two. Ended up only needing one and the colour is really vivid and long-lasting. Word of warning: Your bathroom will be pink as it bleeds A LOT!
on 31 August 2014
Lovely hair dye lasted about 3 weeks now solid colour.. Washing out slowly but it's so sexy
on 18 August 2015
Much, much lighter than expected.
Nice colour, but not the one that was desired.