on 17 December 2013
Bought the complete set of Manhattan GMAT prep books, but ended up using only the quantitative books and the roadmap. In my opinion, the Manhattan GMAT books are superior compared to other GMAT prep books (e.g. Kaplan) - all concepts are explained step-by-step and, when you put some effort into it, provide you with a solid understanding of everything GMAT-related. Very helpful were also the online Manhattan GMAT resources, including GMAT simulation tests. Full access to these materials required only one access code out of the ten you have, which increases the resale value of the set.

Using these books in combination with the Official Guide for GMAT Review 13th edition (if you buy the Manhattan books, be sure to buy this book as well - the Manhattan books continually refer you to questions in the Official Guide), I went from 640 in the GMAT preparation tests to 720 on the official GMAT. I could probably have scored higher if I would have had more time to prepare (my full-time day job didn't leave a lot of time for studying), but I would nonetheless recommend everyone who plans to take the GMAT to consider using the Manhattan GMAT prep books.
on 22 February 2014
Perhaps it is too premature to write a review, however first impressions go a long way in my books (no pun intended!). Having reviewed the first book geared towards Quants has affirmed that the other books will have the same detailed reasoning (at times from grass roots!). This is seriously money spent wisely for me and along with the OG GMAT 2013, it will put me in good stead for my GMAT preparation.
on 22 April 2013
I'm using these books to prepare for the GMAT. I like the "hands-on" approach, the simplicity in which they are written and they are suitable for whichever level you are starting from. They also give you access to a wide array of online resources. You will need to buy further question sets if you're planning to go hard-core with the studying.
on 28 May 2013
These cover the whole syllabus and are well structured. some conclusions feel like leaps and several re-reads are needed to comprehend (or that just might be me). Really I think it's due to the condensed nature of the text. That point and the fact that I found 2-3 errors/typos in this edition mark it down by one star. In general these should get you well on your way to a decent GMAT study plan and score.
on 13 August 2013
Practice makes perfect. These review guides will allow you to structure your GMAT workout to a better grade. Manhattan GMAT is not a get 800 easy scheme. Instead it is a structured approach to a better grade that need you to work hard reviewing the material and getting practise using Official Guide problems. I like it.
on 31 July 2014
These guides are excellent, particularly the quant ones. Ideal if, like me, you haven't done this type of maths in many years - it covers off the basics on each topic
on 24 October 2013
Amazon offer on Manhattan GMAT is undoubtedly a value-for-money product, which you need to prepare for GMAT exam. Probably the best price on the market.
on 31 December 2014
Very useful, worth the price! Explanations are step-by-step and the books help you with exam tactic as well.
on 11 October 2015
The books are good, I just don't need all of them
on 17 September 2014
Good for the new exam takers for practice purposes