on 4 February 2011
This was for my grandson to carry his boots to footie practice in. He loves it as does his mum, it helps keep a lot of the mud off from the rest of his clothes. Very strong bag, good sturdy zip.
on 9 January 2012
smaller and flimsier than expected, but boots fit in it and my so loves it because it has man U on it! Would have like it a bit bigger to take extra bits, but good value for the price.
on 20 January 2012
Ideal gift for grandson. Good quality and great size for football boots, and in favourite team colours. will also hold bottle of water
on 31 January 2013
Bought alongside the shin pads, and also used weekly. My grandson loves both products. and uses them both together at every match.
on 16 September 2011
My grand son loves this! He is a committed Man. Utd. fan so this is a big hit. Would recommend this product without hesitation.
on 22 September 2014
This is good quality , but not very big. Good for kids boots but not really big enough for adult boots of a larger size.
on 16 October 2013
Bought this for my nephew for Christmas. He's a big Man U fan. It's feels like good quality. I'm sure he will love it.
on 12 April 2014
Bought for this a Man U fan and he loved it and was good value for money. Would recommend for any man u fan
on 12 October 2011
This is a really good boot or shoe bag & both my husband & I use it all the time...We love it!
on 3 April 2011
No not a relation of mine but the MANCHESTER UNITED (spit) boot bag. My Grandson got this for Christmas (his choice of team) and has given it a good testing as boys do. The last time I saw it was when he visited from his soccer training club.It was a bit battered but it still did the job required of it.
As an long time (74 years) supporter of TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS (good old arry) the bag is barred from my house, But I'm sure the bag is well loved and despised in equal manner. I have given It 5 Stars because it has survived all effort of unintended destruction from my handsome (takes after if Gramps) grandson
All in all a good (if hated subject) product
My work here is done