Delve into the capabilities of SharePoint® 2010 -- and determine the best way to put this technology to work for your organization. With this practical guide, you'll gain project management practices for implementing SharePoint, and learn how to customize the system to match the unique collaboration and data-sharing needs of your users.
Discover how to:
- Define a SharePoint 2010 system specification based on user requirements
- Plan your SharePoint implementation and build your team
- Determine the function, performance, interfaces, and design of your system
- Optimize your hardware, software, and information architecture
- Take control of the documentation process during your SharePoint project
- Manage the implementation to respond to the evolving needs of your organization
Your companion content includes a fully searchable online edition of the book -- with unlimited access on the Web. Customize SharePoint 2010 to fit the needs of your business with this hands-on guide.