- Hardcover: 216 pages
- Publisher: WIT Press (25 Mar. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1845649362
- ISBN-13: 978-1845649364
- Product Dimensions: 1.9 x 16.5 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,468,595 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Managing Complexity Hardcover – 25 Mar 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, and more.
...a beautiful book that tells a unique story created by two talented researchers and entrepreneurs... It is original, it is refreshing, it is brave and it will benefit all those who are able to change their minds, based on the current, well established and hardly ever challenged, belief that the future is predictable and controllable. --Dr J. Knezevic, MIRCE Akademy, UK, June 2014
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
- And now presented in plain english for both technical and non-technical readers.
The book first gives a profound and revived view on what complexity is, and then shows how that view can be translated into practice with real world applications.
I wish there were more of this kind of books!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The book has other descriptions of commercial applications, including work done by the authors with Magenta Technology .