- Paperback: 872 pages
- Publisher: Financial Times/ Prentice Hall; 8 edition (17 April 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0273708880
- ISBN-13: 978-0273708889
- Product Dimensions: 19.5 x 26.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (14 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 227,334 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Management and Organisational Behaviour Paperback – 17 Apr 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Management starts with Mullins
Thousands of students worldwide have made a successful start to their studies with Management and Organisational Behaviour. Written in an engaging style and packed with contemporary references to management research and practice, this book continues to be the Organisational Behaviour text of choice for todays students.
A range of intriguing examples and case studies illustrate the theories of human behaviour at work, and the influence of individuals, leaders and groups on organisational performance. Find out:
- how different organisational cultures developed under high-profile, individual leadership at Virgin Atlantic and Ryanair.
- how a multinational organisation like Dell, grew from a small business to a global giant, mobilising workers across three continents to deliver your new PC to your door.
- what the ingenuity and enterprise of Nobel prize-winner Mohammed Yunus and Grameen Bank can do to relieve third-world poverty.
- why personal social responsibility, ethical leadership and philanthropy is important to Bill Gates, Warren Buffet and Anita Roddick.
- what the organisational goals in working toward an event like the London Olympics reveal about organisational strategy.
Using frequent questions and exercises, a clear layout, and additional online resources, this book will enable you to
- think critically about topical issues and debates.
- develop your personal and professional skills for work and study.
- reinforce and assess your knowledge and understanding.
- navigate your way through the text efficiently and effectively.
- succeed in your project work, research and exams.
Assess and Refresh! Use the Companion Website to this book to check your understanding and prepare for exams. Its as simple as this:
- go to www.pearsoned.co.uk/mullins.
- register the access code in the card provided with this text.
- get ahead using an online study guide, self-assessment tests, and electronic flashcards.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It did help me to pass my exam, got all information needed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
i have ordered this book and they have taken my money from my account and have contacted buyer and still no reply or book please tell me what is going onPublished on 16 Dec. 2011 by irene