- See the top-rated facial skin care products in our facial skin care reviews.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
|Price:||£9.50 (£73.08 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Mattifies skin leaving a smooth oil-free appearance
- Hydrates skin with Borage Oil & Shea Butter
- Helps protect from UV rays
- Caffeine stimulates giving healthy looking skin
- 100 ml Tube
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
ManCave’s innovative natural face moisturiser is enriched with bioactives to create a soothing easily absorbed formula, which rejuvenates, retextures and helps firm skin leaving a smooth matte finish. As Caffeine stimulates your skin to help reduce the appearance of fatigue, organic Borage oil locks moisture into the cells defending against dryness throughout the day or night. The ManCave hydrating moisturiser is formulated with UV Absorbers and Vitamin E to help protect against free radical damage to the skin.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
Zea Mays (Corn) Starch
Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
- It smells nice (but skin around my eyes seems to react to the added perfume - will update..)
- It doesn't gives that "Parade Shoe Shine" to my already oily face. (Of course I have to keep the handkerchief about to wipe my mug)
- It moisturises well. (My skin have a tendency to feel tight around the mouth especially a day after shaving, ManCave has sorted that out for me)
- It doesn't mattify the skin as well as it may sound like from the description; however it leaves a healthy shine than making my skin completely dull. (I naively believe the word of manufacturer(s) each time I buy something new - most of them are honest - usually ;) )
- It says it protects your skin from dangerous UV and has Caffeine, Borage Oil, Shea Butter, Vit. E and 12 Essential Oils (Heaven knows what those Oils are (made of) - I personally don't care)
I highly recommend this and it will be my go to moisturiser for as long as they make the stuff!
I noticed very little difference in my skin between the 2 products and this would probably have more to do with weather or hydration than the product. I have read the ingredients and it seems to be the usual range of essential oils that I accept as being good for me. The added caffeine I have recently read is supposed to be helpful for the bags under the eyes but I suppose I should give the product a fair chance at making a difference there before judging.
My skin didn't feel overly greasy after using it and I was happy using it. The price seems a little steep but maybe I am just tight fisted. Worth giving it a go.
It goes on easily, it is very light and you can pretty much push it into your skin, it needs very little rubbing to get it to absorb it into the skin.
The moisturiser contains shea butter and borage oil which I think helps to make with the quick absoprtion of the moisturiser into the skin. It has a nice fresh scent and the shea butter is present too.
This is a very pleasant and effective moisturiser which is light, easily absorbed into the skin.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really good moisturiser. Easy to apply and rub in. Doesn't feel greasy and is quickly absorbed. Easy to fit in post shave/post shower. Read morePublished 21 hours ago by Ed.F
I do not frequently use moisturiser until I got this from ManCave which I apply after shaving in the morning. I think it feels good and lasts all day, even when cold outside. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Mr. William Oxley
Really like this moisturiser from Man Cave. Skin feels great and whilst this is quite a heavy moisturiser it's perfect for this time of year for protecting against cold winds and... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Just William
Not that good for dry skin. dries out pretty quickly. Not much in the way of perfume, doesn't last.
It isn't greasy, pretty light. Read more
From the blurb there seems lots to recommend this product - no parabens, no petrochemicals, not tested on animals etc. etc. Read morePublished 3 days ago by E. L. Wisty
This is a good everyday moisturiser that absorbs well and does what it says on the tin. It gets extra marks for being cruelty-free and containing nothing derived from animals, so... Read morePublished 4 days ago by You caught me procrastinating again
I'd never heard of ManCave before trying this product but I really liked it, it reminded me of Bulldog in terms of the smell and texture but I found it very easy to apply,... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Mike
A lot of men complain that moisturiser smells too feminine. This one passed that test with the male of the family, who grabbed it back after I reviewed it - so a hit!Published 5 days ago by Emily - London