Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 January 2013
Much of the content is just common sence when you think about it, a lot you will probably never need to know but as a fun pick up and put down coffee table type book it's great.
Bought for my son but was scanned through by a number of family members over Christmas and produce an array of Ooh's! Ah's! and Yuk's! and well as giggles prompting great conversation...
on 4 March 2013
Sadly I did not have time to even glance at the contents of the book before giving it to the recipient, so I can only hope that it was OK. However, I have now taken advantage of the "Look Inside" function, and am quite pleased at the contents, so I think all should be well (the recipient is now on his travels).
on 19 December 2012
I bought this as a gift, so I have to admit to the fact I haven't read it myself but the person i bought it for was happy and certainly the service was great as it arrived very promptly & in good order.
on 3 December 2015