Format: Hardcover|Change

on 11 December 2010
Well worth reading! A.W.Tozer is full of insight and very easy to read. I found the short chapters convenient to dip into and the slimline book itself was easy to carry around so that I could read it at odd moments as I had the time. It was also useful to read more slowly whan I had more time to meditate and think about the message.
on 5 August 2010
I highly recommend this book. It is pithy, cuts through the accumulated dross of modern Christianity, brings hope. Patience, a lost virtue in today's fast speed society is recommended and rightly so, God is incharge of time.
on 16 September 2012
When I was searching for more intamicy with God ,this was my introduction to Tozer, It was one of his many books, and all have been a source for growing in understanding coupled with the Bible,Filled with The Spirit my life has been enriched beyond measure. Libby Cossins.
on 22 August 2014
I read this years ago and had the desire to reread it. Tozer has the ability to simplify spiritual issues. I would highly recommend this to all Christians who are seriously pursuing God.
on 2 July 2012
This is an excellent book and should be read by every true Christian, it will definitely challenge them. It is not a long read, and so it is not arduous.
on 10 January 2013
Having read a number of Tozer's books I do not expect to be disappointed his deep teaching is easy to follow.

Doug Snelling
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 January 2013
Tozer's writings are excellent. They bring you to your knees. Each chapter is short - about 4 pages - but with great depth of thought.