- Buy two DVD or Blu-ray from the qualifying selection for £10 when dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Check out big titles at small prices with our Chart Offers in DVD & Blu-ray. Find more great prices in our Top Offers Store.
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
- Important Information on Firmware Updates: Having trouble with your Blu-ray disc player? Will certain discs just not play? You may need to update the firmware inside your player. Click here to learn more.
Man of Tai Chi [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Keanu Reeves directs and stars alongside Chinese martial artist Tiger Chen in this action-packed thriller following the experience of a highly-skilled fighter entering the brutal world of underground combat. Tiger Chen (Chen) is a conflicted student of tai chi master Yang (Hai Yu) at a temple which has recently been deemed structurally unsafe. Tiger's talents are unparalleled, yet his lack of control over his emotions means that he is in danger of bringing dishonour to his teacher. Having captured the attention of Donaka Mark (Reeves), the wealthy owner of a private security firm, Tiger is invited to Hong Kong where he expects to be offered a job at the company. However, Tiger soon realises that Donaka has other plans in store for him and he is reluctantly thrown into the world of underground fight clubs where his abilities prove more than capable of securing him wealth and fame. But will this newly-gained success mean Tiger will become a shadow of his former self?
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Reeves cast himself as the main villain as well. A millionaire business man who runs an illegal martial arts fight club. While giving the police the run-around. His latest find is a young Tai Chi petitioner from who he senses a dark side he wants to bring out. Chen Lin-Hu does an excellent job of the Tai Chi fighter. The only disappointing part is there is not fight between him and Iko Uwaus who does make a cameo. Oh well you can't have everything.
A very good movie. I think with a couple of small touches it could be very great. Possible giving Iko a bigger role? Hint. If you like martial arts movies with good fight scenes and a decent plot as well. You will enjoy this.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
couldn't watch it part English part Cantonese or Chinese or whatever with subtitles i want to listen and watch not read it. Dub it or bin itPublished 1 month ago by ENTERPRISE G C
Better than I thought it would be. Keanu as a bad guy, he should do that more often! Brilliant!Published 2 months ago by Annette P Smith
DVD Arrived safely and satisfactorily as described. The film is "old school" martial arts style set in the modern day with some great SFX. Read morePublished 5 months ago by H. M. Anderson