on 5 March 2014
I bought this because I had difficulty finding a trike that was small enough for my daughter. This was perfect and can easily be adjusted as she grows. I love that it converts into a balance bike and will be great for improving her confidence as she grows. It is a well-made product and I have had several compliments when we are outside playing in the area. Although fairly expensive, I have seen others that are more expensive and this will have many years of use. Very pleased with purchase.
on 30 January 2014
Great bike - 2 year old loves it. Currently on trike setting. Perfect even for a shorter just turned 2 year old. Would get 5 stars but one rear wheel has already mis-shapen (within 2 weeks of use) still works fine but looks as if inner tube has burst flooding and mis-shaping localised area in the outer. Otherwise quality appears good. Easy to construct- wheels require pumping up on receipt - pressure stated on wheel.
on 30 December 2013
Two areas have disappointed me with this. First is that we need to get a replacement for a missing component - this to be fair was dealt with swiftly and promptly by Amazon.
Second problem is the bike falls over every time my child dismounts the bike. Balance bike????
Overall it was a reasonable price so I can't complain to much.