on 11 June 2014
I am reviewing this Marco Polo Map from the comfort of my rented Finca verandah with a cool beer by my side.
I must say that a combination of this Marco Polo Map of Majorca and my Sat Nav has really made our holiday.
The map is a mine of useful information which can be easily imputed into the Sat Nav. The map then can be used to support and confirm the routes for those of us who don't quite support these fangled electronic aids!
An essential holiday item......
on 1 July 2014
This is a great quality map. I hadn't heard of Marco Polo before, always seeking out a Michelin, but I bought this on impulse and am so pleased. It's extremely clear, much more legible than a Michelin. The key is tri-lingual, English, Spanish and German. It includes all 4 Balearics Islands on the one map with a comprehensive location booklet attached to a cover. Finally it includes a dozen or so re-sealable stickers to highlight target waypoints or locations to help with route finding. This has been a real delight and extremely useful. How they can sell and dispatch for the price is brilliant. Please buy with confidence it's very high quality, includes all roads on all four islands and us very easy to read. Enjoy!
on 26 July 2013
Very good clear map. Rather large so just a little hard to fold if you are the navigator in the car!
on 19 July 2013
Extremely useful and very good value for money.I would most certainly recommend it to anyone holidaying in Majorca,Ibiza or Formentera.
on 23 November 2013
Just what I wanted for a first visit. Used it for touring by car and for general knowledge. Includes gazeteer of place names and good key/legend. produced in 2013 in Germany but in Spanish with English & German lang. key. Great value. Quickly & safely delivered.
on 22 February 2015
The map basically shows the major roads on the islands.Totally pointless if you are trying to walk or cycle around the islands as the 1:15000 scale is far too large. Not even sure it is that useful if you are driving as its scale is too large for street names etc.
on 14 July 2014
Many thanks for a very quick service, we needed a map of the island as we were unsure as to the route to our holiday destination, what a great map, very clear,well laid out and the stick on arrows are great idea so you dont loose your way ! A must have purchase if you are visiting the Balearics anytime soon :-)
on 27 June 2014
This is a good scale map to facilitate planning your detailed journey in a car whilst on the island.
Pity it only had a plan of Palma - other town maps like Manacor, Pollensa and Inca would have been useful.
on 18 November 2014
Great map but almost too big but it definitely helped us round the island cross-country. Will keep for another time.
on 23 June 2014
We needed a map that would get us from A-B both in the car and through the villages...this did it perfectly