This book will guide you through creating your own personal range of skin care applications, tailored to your particular skin type - or any body else's. The products made use natural ingredients where possible, and throughout the book you will find details of the purpose and benefits of the ingredients used. You will also learn about ingredients that can be substituted so that you can adapt the recipes to suit your or others' needs.
In this book you will discover how to:
* Choose essential oils that are useful for treating different skin conditions
* Design and create a range of products including a cleanser, toner, face mask and moisturising cream
* Identify the ingredients that are beneficial in hand-made skin care products
* Make informed choices on which ingredients are most appropriate for different skin conditions
* Make tinctures and infusions to use in your products
* Store your products to ensure that they are fresh and safe to use