- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Prestel (3 Mar. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3791349104
- ISBN-13: 978-3791349107
- Product Dimensions: 23.9 x 19.6 x 1.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (11 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 37,527 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Make Your Own Luck: A DIY Attitude to Graphic Design and Illustration Paperback – Illustrated, 3 Mar 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
Full of typography, illustration and photographs of her work and studio, here's hoping Make Your Own Luck is just the first in a series of books to help designers and creatives overcome self-imposed boundaries. --itsnicethat.com, 20th February 2014
Moross' infectious enthusiasm and sheer love for design, coupled with her clear-headed pragmatism and a no-nonsense approach to business render this how-to guide an invaluable source of inspiration for budding entrepeneurs. --Aesthetica Magazine
It's marvellous. --The Guardian, March 2014
About the Author
Kate Moross is a graphic designer, illustrator and art director. She has worked prolifically, creating vibrant artwork for some of the world's most successful companies. In 2012 she launched Studio Moross, a full-service creative design studio based in London.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Absolutely great, easy read, fun, entertaining and full of wonderful work and advice. Book came on time and was in great contitionPublished 18 months ago by Hans