Breakthrough Techniques for Making Consistent Sales Growth a Habit
In Make Winning a Habit, Rick Page identifies five universal areas of sales effectiveness--Technique, Technology, Talent, Teamwork and Trust. The result is over 20 best practices from the top sales organizations in the world. Page then explains how to take these practices and turn them into winning results.
Discover how to:
- Rate your organization and see how your sales efforts really stack up against the competition
- Close the gap between what you know to do and how your organization is actually performing
- Leverage yourself as a management team through more effective coaching and strategy sessions
- Integrate your sales methodology into a forecasting system to provide greater accuracy, better coaching, and fewer unpleasant surprises
- Identify and hire “A” players using a 10-point process
- Manage strategic accounts to maximize revenue and elevate relationships
- Correct the six most common areas of poor individual sales performance
With Make Winning A Habit, you'll discover the obstacles between you and consistent sales performance--and find the tools to not only make success a habit but keep your business growing.