on 23 October 2001
My 2 year-old is an enthusiastic Maisy fan and this is her definite bedtime favourite, requested night after night. The flaps and tabs are easy for her to handle and lots of fun. She just loves brushing Maisy's teeth and flushing the loo, accompanied by sound effects! Then, just like Maisy she is ready to cuddle up with her Panda under the covers and go to sleep. I would highly recommend this book for sleepy toddlers just before bedtime - excellent.
on 6 October 2009
Every day and night she stands under her bookshelf, arms outstretched, until we get maisy down. she loves pulling the tabs and opening the doors. i keep hoping she'll like the hungry caterpillar, but no, maisy all the way...
on 28 October 2010
My 2 year old daughter LOVES IT. It's the perfect size for her little hands. There are some tags a little hard for her to pull back however it has still survived over a month without braking.
on 16 March 2013
My daughter is 20 months old and she loves Maisy. This book was perfect for her. From all the books she has on her bookshelf she always picks this one and the book about Maisy's birthday. I also loved this book because it is perfect for small kids. They can "help" Maisy to brush her teeth and so on.
on 25 May 2015
For the idea of this book is give 5 stars as my son loves it (a year long romance) but despite it being for his age group (under 3) the book got taped and glued many times. I recommend rethinkng the design,use sturdier cards.
on 16 June 2012
Great even for my 3 month old who enjoys looking at the contrasting colours and pages. Would highly recommend! Good value.
on 24 September 2014