on 2 February 2013
I had Magnums for work a few years ago and they fitted very well. I'm UK standard size nine and have been for many years!. I ordered these Cobras but when they came one was too small yet the other fitted perfectly. I could feel the inside edge of the boot's sole / rand, under in the right big toe area. I know most people have one foot a bit bigger than the other. But this wasn't just a 'close' fit, it seemed more that the position of the sole / rand was the issue. All very strange. Had to send them back and a ten would be too large on my left foot so will ask for a refund. The seller Hirst Footwear sent them very promptly so no issues with them!
on 27 January 2013
these were my second pair of magnums my other pair lasted 5 years of daily use. I like the style of these, they are comfy and waterproof and offer great support and grip. very pleased with them
Update the rubber soul wore down to a hole after 4 months letting water in and squeeking I can no longer recommend them. Shame
on 6 February 2014
Very comfortable boots. Warm and waterproof. Lightweight but sturdy.Ideal for long shifts. The boots feel like slippers. Did not take to much wearing in.
on 2 February 2014
Really comfortable. No need to wear them in. Light but very sturdy.
Only had them 3 weeks but really happy so far!
on 9 February 2014
Similar to another reviewer, i bought another pair 15 years ago and they lasted many years of usage and were great, couldnt fault them. However I recently bought another pair for nearly £70 and the rear of the sole has already worn out and left a hole in them letting in water, somethings gone wrong in the quality chain !!
on 19 November 2014
Having received the boots they were immaculate in appearance. On second glance the laces had been laced incorrectly and this was due to a lace loops being sewn over by the interior leather and so a single loop could have not been laced through. This prompted some Home DIY to bore through the material to get use of the lace loops for correct lacing of the boot.

After a while of having worn them, the heals inside on both shoes wore through that now there are craters where my heals rub against the back. Poor quality materials used here as for a "Rugged" boot design, it was not up for the challenge of day-to-day use in an office, meaning a trip (after 3 months of wearing them) to the shoe repair store to get the back reinforced.

Lastly, the lower part of the heal from under the footing (Not just down the back) squeaks like crazy. Every step is noisy and a little embarrassing. This is on BOTH boots.
on 21 September 2015
Excellent all round boot . Used both for work & on my motorbike in some extremely wet conditions here in Ireland. As long as you keep polished they keep out the water . Very comfortable for walking . Only downside is that the sole has worn away & is no longer usable for outdoors & I can't get it replaced . Was going to buy another pair but price has increased quite a lot since last year . Have purchased the Magnum Panther 8.0 as its cheaper but hopefully will wear just as good . Hope this review helps . Overall a good boot for all conditions but only lasts a year .
on 17 November 2014
I've had these boots for 10 months now and initially, they were really good. Very comfortable and really light, they were pretty much perfect for a long shift on your feet. Now though, after 10 months, they are really degrading fast. One of the boots leaks and the leather is coming away from the sole. Coupled with the fact that the lining has deteriorated to the point that has physically come away from the actual boot makes this a disappointing buy.
I'm returning these to the manufacturer under warranty and I shan't be buying Magnums again.
on 25 April 2014
Will recomend. To others. Magnum are great boots probably the best. They last well, there comfortable. My husband was delighted with his boots
on 23 October 2014
Bought these for work, and thus though they need to be durable and decent, I refuse to blow my bank account on work boots. Fit great, bit heavy (heavier than my steel toe capped boots), comfy, once you get the tongue in the right place. My main complaint is the laces - really hard to pull boots tights, and come undone/loose all the time which is really really annoying. Otherwise a good boot for the price