on 6 February 2015
Brilliant product. I use this everyday to organise university study. Keep the pen it comes with stuck to the board but UPSIDE DOWN! It saves the ink from drying up. A few reviews say theirs dries up quickly, mine hasn't yet and i've had it for ages! Months! Keep it upside down and you wont have a problem (with the lid on too of course). The pen comes with a little bit on the end to wipe the board with, this can be a little tedious if you write a lot because it's quite small! I'd recommend using a piece of tissue or buying an additional white board rubber. Though i do use mine as i don't write masses and it does the job fine. It gets very dirty so take care not to accidently rub it against white clothing as it may leave a mark, though saying that ive never had that problem yet. String at the back to hang up if needed, which i have. Comes with two little magnets, these work fine and are great to stick notes or anything lightweight to the board. Highly recommend.
on 9 October 2014
This is by no means fancy or posh, but it does the trick. when you get it give it a quick whipe with a damp cloth to remove its glossy sheen, this way the pen ink can transfer to the board. i got mine to write the times in which i feed my new born daughter as my memory can be some what crappy at times and i have to say it has done the job great. no complaints and a deff recomendation
on 7 October 2014
perfect for small amount of space...arrived in good condition. would order again. wouldn't recommend for kids use who are under 12 as not a strong board but does the job as a memo board.
on 18 July 2015
I spent a lot of time reading reviews and looking for the right board. this one is great. I bought a fancy pen to go with it, but even the one supplied works well. Most of all, when you wipe clean everything goes. No ghost writing left on the board. Recently I went into a well known store and as I wanted another one I foolishly paid twice the price to find when I used it, I had ghost writing left after I rubbed things out. I'm just about to order another of these boards now and wait for delivery.
on 19 April 2016
This was cheap very cheap so it is hard to criticize too much but i want to share my opinion.

I wanted to use this whiteboard to hang on my noticeboard as a quick reminder board to jot a few notes on.

I found once using the pen that came with the board and leaving it on the board for more than an hour it was a struggle to remove. I tried at first the eraser pad on the pen with no luck i also tried tissue paper and water it still leaves a mark of the pen.

Also from wiping the board i managed to tear some of the first layer creating a hole.

Now i've given the product 2 star because i came fast and packaged well and to be fair i've easily got my use out of it for the cost just be weary if you wish to use this a lot.
review image review image review image
on 10 May 2015
Arrived with dents all over the board. The pen dried up that same day without much use at all. Probably worth spending a little bit more on a better whiteboard.
on 28 December 2014
Ok so I've had this a few weeks now and it has mostly survived, definitely a good start.
I bought this for work, specifically to use as a place holder so people knew where I was and when I'd be back roughly, rather useful when you've got a team of people relying on you and when you can be called away for anything anytime. Anyway, for the purpose I bought it, it works well.

The quality isn't brilliant, but for the price I have no complaints. The backing is cardboard, the edging is plastic. The magnets seem a bit useless, very light and made of plastic, they're not strong enough to hold up a piece of paper bigger than a sticky-note, so I find them more annoying than useful. The pen is cheap but cheerful - only complaint there is that it stopped working within a week from infrequent use (the occasional note is all it got used for). I've since replaced the pen with something more reliable.

Anyway, overall it does what it needs to do, has a little string on the top in case you fancy hanging it up somewhere and for the price, well worth it. It's also one of the few A4 size whiteboards I can find for a reasonable price or that isn't covered in cartoon characters.
Over the years, I developed a habit of capturing my thoughts and ideas as they come on any pieces of paper, which have a tendency to stack up on our coffee table. It drives my wife crazy.

As a lover of tech, I also started using both the brilliant Wunderlist and Evernote apps a few years back. If they prove very useful, I find it even more effective if your task list is sitting in front of you. Moreover, there is something satisfying in being able to physically cross/wipe off a completed task.

So, I was looking for a cheap portable whiteboard on Amazon when I came across the following bundle: 1. 'A4 Dry Wipe Magnetic Whiteboard Mini Office Notice Memo White Board Pen & Eraser Shopmonk', 2. '4 Whiteboard Drywipe Marker Pens Bullet Tip Non-Toxic Ink' and 3. 'FACILLA® Magnetic White Board Dry Wipe Drywipe Cleaner Eraser'.

You will find below my personal thoughts on the Whiteboard.

I LIKED
+ the price
+ it's super light
+ delivered within 5-7 days (you don't have to wait 2-4 weeks for the product to come from China)
+ extras: it comes with a decent pen (with an eraser) and two magnets
+ the magnets work as long as you use a small sheet of paper or a thin leaflet
+ the hang string which lets you hang it onto the wall 'out of the box'

I WISHED
- it wasn't so flimsy: it's super thin and you could break it (on purpose) with a moderate amount of force
- kids could safely use it: the plastic corners can be removed easily, the magnets are not kids friendly
- the eraser bit on the pen didn't get immediately so dirty (I am being picky here)

To conclude, if the overall build quality is rather flimsy it still does the job and the price is ridiculously cheap. It's also perfect for carrying with you everywhere (with care) in a backpack. Just don't leave young kids near it without any supervision.

Highly portable. Perfect for quick task reminder.

-I hope you will find my review and my photo coverage helpful-

TIPS
- the 4 pens in the bundle work well with the whiteboard
- the eraser takes weeks to be delivered, you can live without it (just use a paper tissue to wipe the board out)
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 7 August 2015
It's £1.87 therefore... you get what you pay for. It will do the job to a certain degree but appreciate that it is cheap and not of great quality. The pen doesn't wipe off the board too well and leaves the previous 'impressions' and the board is of poor quality, if you try and rub the marker off with your thump and catch the surface with your nail you take the top coating off the board. I personally wouldn't but it again and would spend a bit more on something of better quality that will last longer.
on 20 March 2016
Pen ran out first time I used it, board is a covered flimsy piece of cardboard. Don't know where to start probably the worst item I have ever bought off amazon don't even know how they are allowed to sell this do not waste your money