on 2 December 2012
I am not sure whether magnets work, or not, but my elderly mother is adamant that they do. When these arrived I was astonished by the good quality of the supports as the price led me to believe the quality would just be average. I was proven wrong and the quality of materials and production was far better than the price suggested. If you are looking for magnetic knee supports, look no further than these excellent supports.
Regards
Eddie
[...]
“Well, I’m stumped! We’ll have to wait for the autopsy”
on 22 February 2013
I felt a little bit sceptic at first, But after just a few days i could feel the benefit, and a couple of weeks later my knees are feeling great. A must for anyone with arthritic joints
on 21 January 2013
ordered 2 magnetic knee supports after just a couple of days i can feel the difference with my arthritis. they are really very good.
on 20 December 2012
Bought these for an average-sized teenager, but she couldn't get them anywhere near her knees! The supports are quite thick, presumably to keep the magnets in place, but also rather stiff. The intended wearer couldn't get them much past her calf, so we sent them back. The company was happy to accept them straight away and we received a full refund. I'm not sure if the picture on-line is demonstrating the ones we actually bought as they were so small. Bit of an odd purchase really, but as I say, the sellers were great and we had no problem with returns. The three stars is for the customer service, not the product, which really would only get one star - not really ladies unless you've got knees 1 inch in diameter, and not really stretchy, either.
on 19 January 2013
I found that they give good support and ease pain,stays in place well ,and soft to the skin , would recommend them ,great value
on 19 March 2013
Support looked good and the magnets where a bonus. I ordered an XL however it would not go over my leg so it was a waste of money as I can not use it. Even my husband tried it on and he found it very tight and he has slim legs. So the size guide is rather poor go up the next size if possible.
on 1 May 2013
Great Product. Noticed a positive difference in my knee within 2 days! I would recommend this over other products. I have a magnetic back support which gave me the idea to find a magnetic knee support which I am really glad I purchased!
on 31 May 2013
This is truly fabulous, you can wear this under your trousers and if you pick something light enough (and metal) it'll stick to your jeans..

Makes you look like Dynamo himself!
Or Uri Geller.

Wait no, he bent spoons. Who's the guy with all the spoon stuck to him?

Etibar Elchyev!!! that's the one!
on 3 April 2014
They are superb, I find them very good at night, I move them down from my knees to just above my ankles, and has virtually cured the pains in my legs ,and feet. It must be because they improve circulation
on 2 November 2014
This is comfortable to wear, and it washed well. It's very supportive and my knee feels more secure when I'm wearing it. I can't say it's down to the magnetic element of the support - but I don't need to wear it as much now.

See one answered question