Size: iPad 2/3/4|Colour Name: Purple|Change
Price:£3.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 29 April 2012
Brilliant little cover, fits perfectly and works great as a stand. Also very good value when it can cost a fraction of the original.
on 26 December 2012
Extremely easy to fit,light weight and looks greater good price especially excellent compared to cost in the shops- thrilled with it
on 17 February 2014
So since Apple discontinued coloured smart covers for the iPad 2, I figured I'd get my sister this for her new iPad. However, after using, I realised some flaws.

Firstly, it doesn't fit great at all. The cover over stretches the iPad by a couple of millimetres - and while this might not sound like that much off problem, it means that it comes off a lot more easily by accident. It also means that the iPad doesn't always recognise the Smart Cover being unlocked - so the screen has to be turned on and unlocked manually.

Secondly, the magnets aren't very strong in it, adding to problems with the Smart Cover being removed accidentally.

Finally, there's none of the soft material (that's on the regular Apple smart covers) on the inside of the cover, meaning that, not only does it feel cheap, but it also doesn't clean the screen at all when covered like the official ones do - however this may be a price thing, which is understandable.

Personally, I think you're better off getting an official one, or if you want an iPad 2 coloured one, look for a more expensive one - it'll be worth it.
on 3 June 2013
Perfect fit, nice colour, slim & sleek with snap on fit, just what I wanted, reasonably priced too. Top marks, thank you.
on 19 April 2013
Almost as good as Apple's own product but at 1/7th the cost. So an excellent buy and arrived quickly well packaged.
on 5 January 2013
Have to say I was very surprised with the quality of the product as previously bought apple cover for 34 euros.
Quality seems better than the apple one so well done
on 25 March 2013
As expected and arrived earlier than expected. Very good value for money. Also very well packaged and is a perfect fit for the ipad2.
on 22 March 2013
Really useful cover for the ipad, great for positioning for hands free watching , great quality and a lovely colour
on 15 March 2013
I don't usually leave reviews but felt I had to here. Not only was the price brilliant, but the cover arrived the second day after i ordered it and it was very nicely packaged. So far so good, perfect fit for my ipad and it works just as well as the apple version in my opinion.
on 27 May 2013
I bought this case as a present for my Mum because she was refusing to buy the genuine Smart Cover from Apple. This was because of the price. This case was a cheap alternative, but now ultimately, my Mum has to pay the price. She stepped out of the car on to the driveway and somehow the iPad slipped, leaving her only holding on to this flimsy case. As the magnets in this product aren't as strong as the magnets in the genuine Apple version (I know this because I have an Apple one for my iPad Mini), the iPad fell to the ground and the screen smashed completely. The bill for this repair is £69 and is about double the price of the Smart Cover in the Apple store. The case should be able to hold the weight of the iPad without any problem, just as the genuine one does, and it doesn't.
Also, after only having it for two weeks it looks very shabby around the edges. Compared to the genuine one I have, the quality of this product is dreadful. For the cost, you might not expect it to be, but if your screen smashes as a result of the poor quality, it really isn't worth waiting two weeks for it to arrive.
I wouldn't recommend this to anyone! Just spend the money and buy the genuine Apple Smart Cover, and then at least if you have an accident, their customer service is excellent!
If I could, I would give it half a star because at least the colour is nice!