Price:£1.27

on 7 February 2013
Take a tip and beware, it dont work on my kindle fireHD . The game installs fine but when you try to play it gives a message "cribbage has stopped ", I uninstalled it and installed again with the same result.I hope you have better luck than me.
on 13 April 2013
Don't know if this product is good or bad. Every time I have tried to open it all I get is "Cribbage closed". Total rip off, don't get conned. Magmic Inc you are bad news.
on 8 April 2013
It is useless it does not play just says finished ok please refund my payment for the cribbage game thank you
on 25 November 2013
Downloaded this to Nexus 5. Like others I am getting a "Unfortunately cribbage has stopped" message every time I try to play this. Had it on my Galaxy Ace and loved this game. Really disappointed it wont work on my new phone. Like everyone else would like my money back please Amazon.
on 19 April 2013
WHEN THIS GAME DOWNLOADED IT SAID IT HAD STOPPED WORKING !!!!! SO DONT KNOW WHATS WRONG WITH IT. AMAZON NEED TO SORT IT OUT OR WITHDRAW IT, AND GIVE ME A REFUND. NOT THAT ITS DEAR BUT JUST ANNOYING I CANT PLAY A GAME I LOVE
on 30 May 2013
Not a lot of skill is required for this game. It does all the calculations for you. I had hoped the game would improve my cribbage game. But not the case.
on 13 September 2013
Always says things like not working, cannot connect, not found and so on. Simply it does not work on a Galaxy Tab, just gives error messages, etc.
on 19 June 2015