Movie Edit Pro 2014 Plus
The perfect video studio.
MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2014 Plus offers unique features, cutting-edge technology, and intuitive tools for editing videos to the smallest detail. Accurate video editing on as many as 99 tracks and full 4K support allow you to enjoy revolutionary work in the highest quality as you've never experienced before.
Developed by us. Made for you.
• Precise video editing on up to 99 tracks
• Full 4K and HD support for AVCHD/HDV camcorders and action cameras
• Proxy editing Ultra-smooth editing of 4K and HD footage
• Advanced audio dubbing: 5.1 Surround Sound Mixer etc.
• Multicam editing for footage recorded on 2 cameras
• HDR effects: Optimum image quality with unique contrast values
• Secondary color correction: Modify individual hues with incredible detail
• Intel WiDi support: Watch previews on your TV or projector
• High-quality special effects, cinematic transitions & templates
Edit your videos to perfection.
• 99 tracks for picture and sound
• Precision editing
• Freely customizable interface
• Multicam editing
The revolution for your videos.
• Full 4K and HD support for all camcorders/action cameras
• e.g. miniDV, AVCHD (50p)
Always the right tools.
• Greenscreen- / Keying effects
• 2-way color correction
• Precise effect controls
• Image stabilization
Your own soundtrack. Sounds good.
• Professional audio editing
• Advanced audio dubbing
• Sound restoration
• 5.1 Surround Sound mixer
Templates that will amaze everyone
MX stands for Media-X-change – the fast exchange of media with other MAGIX programs, online services, and mobile devices.
|More options for your videos. || || |
|Proxy video editing |
Ultra-smooth editing of 4K and HD footage
|Detailed image optimization |
Adjust brightness, contrast, focus, and color
|Secondary color correction |
Modify individual hues to the smallest detail
|Fast image stabilization |
For blurry and shaky video recordings
|Multicam editing |
Easily edit recordings from 2 cameras
|Advanced audio dubbing |
Create your own soundtrack in 5.1 surround sound
|High dynamic range effects |
Optimum image quality with unique contrast values
|Cinematic special effects and templates |
Transitions, green screen effects, and much more
|Design impressive menus |
Quick and easy. With lots of new templates
MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2014 Plus
Impressively new. Incredibly fast.
• Faster loading times when editing and exporting
• Optimized toolbar in the timeline
• Enhanced user interface with touch elements
• Support of the new video standard 4K
• Edit videos smoothly using proxy editing
• Improved multi-track performance
• Intel Wireless Display support
• High dynamic range effects for unique contrast values
• High-quality decorative elements and intro/outro templates
• New, stylishly animated menu templates
• INCLUDES Movie Edit Touch for Windows 8 tablets
Supported operating systems
For Microsoft Windows XP | Vista | 7 | 8
(32-bit und 64-bit)
Minimum System Requirements
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. Check your operating system’s control panel for technical information about your computer.
- Processor: Dual core processor with 2.0 GHz
- RAM: 1 GB
- Graphics card: Onboard with a minimum resolution of 1024 x 768
- Sound card: Internal sound card
- Hard drive space: 2 GB for program installation
- Optical drive: DVD drive (only for installation of the box version)
- Internet connection: An Internet connection is required to activate the software
Recommended system requirements
Some advanced program functions demand more of your computer's processing power. To get the most from these functions, your system should at least meet the following recommended requirements. Check your operating system’s control panel for technical information about your computer.
System requirements for 4K/HD editing
- Processor: Quad-core processor with 2.8 GHz or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics card: Dedicated graphics card with 512 MB VRAM or more
- Sound card: Multi-channel sound card recommended for surround sound editing
- Optical drive: Blu-ray burner to create Blu-ray Discs
System requirements for 3D editing:
- Red/cyan glasses required for anaglyph 3D display.
- A special monitor is needed for viewing with polarized filter glasses.
- A 120 Hz monitor or a projector as well as compatible shutter glasses and graphics card are required for shutter playback.
Supported import formats
- Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MTS, M2TS, MXV, MJPEG, QuickTime, WMV(HD), VOB, MKV
- Audio: WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, MIDI, 5.1 surround sound
- Photo: JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIF, TGA
Supported export formats
- Disc: DVD, Blu-ray Disc, AVCHD Disc
- Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MJPEG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, QuickTime, WMV(HD)
- Audio: WAV, MP3, 5.1 Surround-Sound
- Photo: JPEG, BMP
- FireWire interface: For use with DV/HDV camcorders
- USB interface: for use with HD camcorders, cameras, hard disk recorders, and webcams
- Video, TV, or graphics card with video input: For digitizing analog sources
- Optical drives: Blu-ray, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-RAM, or CD-R/RW burners
Supported file extensions (import)
- .avi, .dat, .evo, .m2v, .m1v, .h264, .mpv, .mpg, .mpeg, .mpg2, .mps, .mp2, .mpe, .m2s, .vdr, .vob, .mod, .vro, .ts, .trp, .tp, .m2t, .mpt, .mmv, .m2ts, .mts, .tod, .mov, .mp4, .dvr-ms, .asf, .pva, .mp4, .mpeg4, .mpeg-4, .m4v, .3gp, .3g2
This program requires an Internet connection for many of its functions. MP3 export requires installation of Windows Media Player min. Version 10.