This marvellous little desktop nik-nak makes a great ornament that you can grow yourself. Simply unfold the paper tree, sprinkle on some of the included 'magic water' and wait for the beautiful pink foliage to emerge. It's a real Zen-inducing addition to any stressed-out environment and might even encourage you to compose the odd haiku.
They're perfect for kids, too. They'll love seeing the blossoms emerge and making the tree look enchanting. Once the tree has been watered it will only take a few hours for it to starting sprouting blossoms, and they'll last for up to a month, making wherever you put them a calming and soothing place. Certainly beats a desk tidy, anyway.
The Magic Sakura Tree takes its cue from the Japanese Sakura cherry tree, which is much revered in its native land. When the blossoms fall from the tree in real life, locals hold parties beneath the branches and have picnics. You might have a bit of bother trying to fit your packed lunch under our Sakura tree, but it's still a wonderful item.
- The Magic Sakura Tree makes a great ornament or desktop item
- Set up the paper tree and sprinkle with the included 'magic water'
- Pink blossoms will emerge on the tree within hours
- Blossoms last for up to a month
- Based on the Japanese Sakura cherry blossom tree
- Suitable for ages 5 years +
- 13.5 cm tall