Format: Kindle EditionChange
Price:£1.99

on 25 July 2012
Really loved this book and giggled and laughed all the way through it. Started reading at 2.30 a.m. and stayed up to 4.15 a.m. reading it cos I wanted to know what happened, so was giggling away to myself in the middle of the night lol. Trevor has the knack of totally involving in you in his books and you feel personally responsible when it works out well in the end. I was totally delighted with myself at this ending lol. Thanks Trevor for another belter of a book. Every time I read Magic Molly books it takes me back to my childhood and the feeling of safety that you have then, that nothing in the world can ever hurt you, and you're totally loved. Loved it Trevor keep 'em coming!
on 17 August 2012
There's one thing a reader can be sure of when they read Trevor Forest books - and that is - he will deliver.

Magic Molly 3 - The Yellow eye - written for children with no upper age limit means that everyone who picks up the book or(Kindle) up can lose themselves in a little piece of childhood fantasy. It is a traditional style written for readers of today and that will hopefully never go out of fashion. There are too few books containing humour, witches and characters with incredible names.

Molly Miggins - still new to witchery - lives in the wonderful place named SPLAT is a wonderful character and her life is anything but dull. There is so much in this book and you have to wonder how it fits between the covers for a comfortable short read, but then of course, Trevor Forest is a magician with words.

For new reader's of Trevor Forest books, be prepared once you turn the cover or flick the kindle, because once your eyes catch his words, you'll be hooked until the end.

I'm looking forward to Molly's next adventure.
on 19 August 2012

Magic Molly 3 - The Yellow eye - written for children with no upper age limit means that everyone who picks up the book can lose themselves in a little piece of childhood fantasy. It is a traditional style written for readers of today and that will hopefully never go out of fashion. There are too few books containing humour, witches and characters with incredible names.

I'm looking forward to Molly's next adventure.
on 26 April 2015
From Misty, aged 9: I love all of Trevor's books but particularly the ones about Magic Molly - I've read them all so far and this one is my favourite. I liked the dragon and I liked the parrots in it too. It was a very good adventure and I read it very quickly. My brother is reading the Harry Potter books at the moment, but I like Magic Molly best.
on 20 May 2014
This is a joyful,exiting and an adventurous book young children should love reading Magic Molly books.From the very first page of the very first book I knew the series was going to be magnificent !I was right!I can't wait to read the next book. :)
on 29 December 2015
I like this book because it tells me not to be greedy , and we should be are selves and not care what other people think .

from:Ciara Aitken
on 1 April 2014
What another great story! Thoroughly enjoyed reading this at bedtime with my 6 year old daughter. Looking forward to starting book four!
on 3 November 2013
Another hit and classic characters in the making, love the stories, and couldnt put Iit down. Well done Trevor, great imagination
on 8 May 2014
Another great Magic Molly book 3. Favourite bit was riding the Dragon ride across to splat. Can't wait to read the next book.
on 5 May 2014
This book is my son's favourite book, he really liked the goblins and the Dragon and of course molly and won't.