on 8 January 2014
I found out after purchasing this as a Christmas gift, that there is a known formula in large booster packs you can use to tell which packs hold good cards. Therefore sellers often use Amazon to sell of the ones they know won't have the most valuable cards to get rid of the less valuable packs at a cheaper price. So, although I ordered several packs to ensure he would get good ones, the result was they were all 'ok' but no really good ones in! If I'd have know I would have gone to a shop.
on 8 May 2013
Equally Ideal for anyone playing the card game or collectors of the cards. The random selection adds an element of fun when you open the packet to find out which cards are inside.