on 14 November 2012
This was the first app I got for my new kindle fire, I buy this magazine most months and love the fact that I can get it on my kindle, it's £1 cheaper too which is a bonus! The ability to access websites and links published in the mag in one tap is great.
The only reason I gave 4 stars and not 5 is that you have to zoom in to read the articles and then zoom back out to turn the pages, only a slight issue and I've got over it now! Also I love the crossword at the back of the mag but you can't complete it on the kindle :-(
0Comment46 of 55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 January 2013
good for pooch minded people. Full of information and a good read. I will certainly read this magazine on a regular basis
0Comment17 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 November 2012
This was the first time I had read this magazine and read all the articles from front to back. Most of it was an informative read, but also some of it fun. I would definitely buy it again.
0Comment38 of 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 March 2013
This was a great value read if you want to know about dogs this is your read nice picture s to.
on 15 April 2013
Needs a internet connection. I don't have home wi fi so this was not the best product for me and I have since uninstalled it. However for most people with an interest in dogs I would say go for it!
on 9 April 2013
Says it is free and the download is free but then you have to pay for everything - sold under false pretences.
on 12 February 2013
Unfortunately, there is no content when I open this package. Maybe I'm just thick but get no information from it.
11 comment2 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 January 2015
Love this magazine,full of nice stories and useful information
on 11 October 2014
A great magazine - even better on Kindle!
on 21 January 2013
If you want to know about dogs and anything doggy then this magazine is pretty good.When we were researching breeds before buying a puppy this magazine helped to confirm our thought on health of breeds and behaviour
0Comment4 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse