on 13 April 2015
I have bought every issue of since 'coast' since it first came out and have never been disappointed! It has kept me going throughout the year in between my visits to the sea and has enabled me to use the information on it's pages to inspire me as to how I can bring the coast to me!
review image
on 21 October 2013
I have always liked the coast magazine. On the kindle though it is easy enough to read and enjoy I would probably still prefer this in a paper copy but that is more of a personal preference. I was unsure of how to unsubscribe and ended up paying for a three month subscription after the free trial - a fault of my own. I wrote to amazon and they gave me simple instructions to follow to cancel it for the future which was much appreciated. Ordinarily I would not of subscribed as I would prefer this is paper format.
on 10 April 2013
Love this magazine, the photography is first class and the articles are interesting and inspiring. Would love to subscribe in the future.
on 3 February 2016
As an app for buying copies of coast magazine its fine. You don't actually get anything for free, its basically a library of coast magazines for you to purchase. Works OK though.
on 1 November 2013
Loved it, it is colourful and the content is vivid.It brings back so many memories from my youth growing-up in South Devon.
on 24 February 2016
Just be aware it's not free although good offers are given if you subscribe.
on 2 April 2015
I didn't read it .I was tricked in to buying it and didn't want it .
on 29 January 2016