on 11 November 2010
I bought this jewellery box as a gift for my chief bridesmaid in the hope it was as good in real life as in the picture. When it arrived I found it was even better! The quality of the box is obvious to see, even in small details like the handles & hinges & the flower pattern on the top just looked stunning. I was more than please to give it as a thank you present & by bridesmaid looked really pleased to receive it from the look on her face when she opened it. I'd definitely look at these boxes again for future gifts.
on 8 December 2010
I bought this for my future daughter in laws Christmas as I want to give her something special.I love that much I'm tempted to keep it for myself, my 22 year old daughter said she loves all the detail so I think I'm going to make a good impresion, very good qulity and beautifully designed.
on 9 November 2010
I'd been looking for somewhere nice to store a growing collection of jewellery and wasted time looking round local shops, before trying Amazon. This one appeared to be exactly what I'd been looking for and when it arrived I wasn't disappointed at all. It now enjoys a prominent place on my dressing table, and I used it a few moments ago. It was delivered the next day as well, which was a surprise. Good service and an excellent product.
on 3 June 2014
The draw is sloppy with huge gaps around it and never really holds in place, handle seems to be flaking and there are a couple of places on the box that looks like a tool has slipped leaving very disappointing marks that are noticeable on the top and front of the box.

Delivery though was fast and on time, ordered over a weekend got it Tuesday the following week.

I feel really disappointed in the box due to the tool marks and the draw.
on 7 January 2013
Its all fake!

Cheap wood with a bit of stain, and glued together. The top of the box is just a picture. The inside is not velvet, just some nasty artificial imitation. I'm not even sure what wood it is, but it feels very rough on the underside.

The only nice thing are the brass fittings. Its sold at a premium but it must have cost them pence to make.

The drawers are loose and don't fit properly having a lot of sideways play.

I bought it as a present and regretted it as soon as the box was opened.

If you love someone, don't buy them this fake box.
on 8 December 2010
Excellent - just what I needed. Good quality and well packaged, arrived in perfect condition. Web-site photos didn't quite do it justice.
on 17 December 2013
The box is as same nice like on the picture attached. Very good product for reasonable price. This is what I was looking for! Also the seller was very helpful. Recommend!
on 22 January 2014
This box is a good size, it has one draw at the bottom, and a compartment at the top which is separated for Jewelry and rings, most of the box is made from a pale coloured wood, the lid is very decorative, overall I was pleased, I would like to have had a extra small handle on false draw, which would have finished it better
on 27 December 2013
This was bought as a gift. It's always worrying buying something for someone else which you haven't actually seen yourself, but I was really pleased with this item, as was the person who received it. Looks far more expensive than it was, good quality with a beautiful finish, my daughter in law was thrilled with it.
on 8 January 2011
This Jewellery box was a good purchase, on the whole it is well made and was sold for a good price.
The only things I can fault it on are the draws are a little loose, and the false top draw handle is a bit pointless.
Overall it is a great jewellery box for the money, well made and designed.

See one answered question