Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Shop now Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 15 Nov 2009 21:32:41 GMT
manu says:
Why does sheperd betray us exactly? Is he allied to Makarov at some point? I didn't understand everything here...

Posted on 16 Nov 2009 10:08:56 GMT
It's cos he lost loads of men in the first modern warfare world war and he wants him and his fallen to be recognize, that what I thought me meant when he told ghost.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Nov 2009 12:12:10 GMT
I thought it was to cover up the fact that Price launched a nuclear warhead at the US under Shepherd's direction, meaning Shepherd got his "blank cheque" and carte-blanche to do what he wanted.

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Nov 2009 20:06:59 GMT
manu says:
Are you sure he covered up Price? Because Price terminates the communication when they talk about launching the warhead, looks like Sheperd deosn't agree.

Posted on 22 Nov 2009 23:00:16 GMT
Am I the only one that thinks that a large number of levels and concepts for these games were taken straight from a number of films??
I mean don't get me wrong, I dont think I could come up with a completely engrossing and compelling story line from scratch but to many action fans like myself felt like that some of the story and in particular the levels had been lifted from things like Mission Impossible 3 and the Rock in a major way.

Posted on 8 Dec 2009 15:47:23 GMT
Shepherd lost men in the first one as it was mentioned before, around 30,000 or something, so he is pretty mad and set out on revenge, this blank cheque will allow him invasion of the enemy soil responsible for the death of his men. Price has launched the nuclear warhead which exploded in the upper atmosphere, it send out the electro magnetic pulse, which disabled all electricity on the Eastern Coast of US, which allowed the US soldiers to repel the Russian forces, the Russians had pretty much overwhelemed the Americans with the helicopters etc etc, outnumbering them technology wise, this pulse had disabled all type of technology, so doing a favour to the Americans. However the space mission shows that the International Space Station was destroyed as a result of the EMP.

I think Shepherd just generally got the blank cheque for the invasion of the Russians, seeing as in the game US weren't prepared to begin with.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  15 Nov 2009
Latest post:  8 Dec 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about