Questions & Answers
MOGA Mobile Android Gaming System
by PowerA
3.7 out of 5 stars (77)
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
vote
It's not a stupid question, it's a very sensible one. The MOGA is actually Bluetooth device that connects wirelessly to your phone or tablet. Your HUDL has Bluetooth 4.0 as standard which is the latest BT standard. All you need to do is install the MOGA Pivot App from the Google Play market and turn your tablet and MOGA's Bluetooth on and syncronise the two devices using the MOGA Pivot App. Once done, your off and gaming with a proper controller.
22 Apr 2014 by Adam Foreman
votes
You need android 2.3 and have Bluetooth for it to work. It just connects through Bluetooth so will pretty much work on any android phone
24 May 2014 by dh
votes
i think that the software that come with this one have compatibility with gta but beware i had a lot of trouble with pairing my device
10 Jun 2014 by Gary Sinatra
votes
Go to the moga website. They give u a list of all the games that are suppoted by the moga controllers.
29 days ago by Amar Abbas
votes
I assume so! The clip extends out quite far and it works with Bluetooth so there should be no problems. assuming!
15 days ago by Robyn Popadich
votes
The MOGA controllers are connected via Bluetooth and providing that a device has that in its hardware and that you installed the MOGA Pivot application from the Playstore which installs the software and driver etc, that's pretty much it. As your going to use it with a tablet, you could connect it to a HD TV if the Fire HD has an HDMI output and simply play from the comfort of your sofa.
9 Jul 2014 by Adam Foreman
votes
Hi mate,am not too sure, but I think it is only for android system hope that help.
19 May 2014 by andrew barrett
votes
It should do, but the cradle wont be big enough for a tablet. What I would recommend is this one http://steelseries.com/products/other/steelseries-free-mobile-wireless-controller and a separate stand. It connects quicker and more reliably than the Moga, and seems to be used in just as many games, if not more. This is from personal experience and the Steelseries defo works with GTA.
19 May 2014 by J. Orme
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers