on 5 January 2014
Pretty sweet. Upgraded it 'cause I need the extra features but I'd recommend keeping to the free version if you don't need the advanced stuff.
on 15 January 2014
I like this a App a lot it is easy to use and gives a clear view of whats going on the only thing i did not like was how to updatew to thr pro version.
You have to give your Amazon Password within the app not sure how safe this is. Thats why I only gave this three stars. Allso it Would be nice if a calculator was included.
on 23 January 2014
I'd been looking for a simple way of keeping track of my spending habits apart from my direct debits. This app is great as its easy to use, I've added my own categories & I like the easy view options of charts & lists. It's worth using regularly to keep on top of the spending & I can relieve my purse of the unnecessary receipts I keep meaning to add up at the end of the month. I've recommended it to a few friends who readily got to grips with it, it's one of the few practical apps that I really like using.
on 12 June 2014
I have tried several budget type apps, but this one is definitely the one I will keep. It is simple to use and the only app that I have found that lets you carry over money from the previous month, so you can get a final figure of how much you truly have left to spend. I upgraded to Pro version so that I could use the repeat functionality, but if you don't mind doing the typing, you can get everything you need from the free version. Excellent app.
on 6 January 2014
Love this app . Very easy to use and great to be able to keep proper log of daily spends . Really want to keep a closer eye on where my money goes and this helps immensely. BRILLIANT .
on 18 December 2013
Love this app! Simple as pie, with lovely clear charts. Makes it really easy to see where your money is going.
on 27 February 2014
I cannot see any password setting on the app to lock your account and keep out of somebody else's views your private data. I think it's a very important point to improve this app...
on 7 May 2014
Although you can add new categories, you can't group them together. You also can't seem to add the payee, only the category for each transaction. You can't expect much for free, I guess but the paid for upgrade offers little eaxtra functionality.
on 12 May 2014
It's a GREAT app for personal budget targets. View a simple graph tilting your phone horizontaly. And able to see 12 months at a time. As far back to the beginning as you want. This is by far the best I've downloaded.
on 11 April 2014
The budget according to this had me running at a deficit of £50 used an excel spreadsheet from moneysavingexpert website and I was £150 in surplus. I think the issue is when I entered annual or quarterly costs such as insurances, it didn't seem to compute the fact that these should be charged monthly. Didn't try entering as monthly amount instead, as when I noticed it didn't work I deleted it. A big pity. Has the makings of a great app.