MGS HD, Dark Souls or Jak & Daxter HD?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 11 Feb 2012 10:18:38 GMT
Please help me, what game is the best out of the 3 games posted in the title?

Posted on 12 Feb 2012 11:45:39 GMT
Solar Fox says:
For me it is the MGS HD Collection. On the basis that you get so much for your money. MGS2 also has VR Missions, Alternate Missions and Snake Tales. MGS3 has 2 extra games, which are the original Metal Gear & Metal Gear 2. And Peace Walker is a great game, which also includes online mp and co-op with your friends. Combine this with trophy support, HD visuals running at 60fps, and you have a very good value for money product. It is worth the price for MGS3 alone, but an essential purchase for any MGS fan. Very high quality games that you will always come back to. :)

Posted on 12 Feb 2012 12:27:28 GMT
Ok, I have another addition to the list; ICO & TSOTC HD collection.
Should I buy MGS HD or ICO & TSOTC HD collection?

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Feb 2012 12:37:03 GMT
Mr. S. Irwin says:
All depends on your prefernce, ICO is a lovely gem that isnt too heavily action oriented, and SOTC is absolutly brilliant.

MGS as much as i love them is sadly the game game with a different environment. I realised this after played Twin snakes > MGS2 > MGS3 the only difference where the visuals and the setting, same game all the way through tbh.

Posted on 15 Feb 2012 21:30:39 GMT
Steven says:
MGS by far - the rest of the games (with the exception of Dark Souls - not my game) are, however, excellent.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  11 Feb 2012
Latest post:  15 Feb 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Metal Gear Solid HD - Collection (PS3)
Metal Gear Solid HD - Collection (PS3) by Konami (PlayStation 3)
4.9 out of 5 stars   (136)