Image not available for
Would you like to give feedback on images?
A natural evolution of the iconic Merrell Jungle Moc—just Think of the fashion forward Jungle Slide as shock therapy for hard-used feet. It’s a step ahead of the common clog, with a pigskin upper and super comfortable Jungle runner sole.
• Strobel construction offers flexibility and comfort
• Pig suede leather upper
• Lining treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution
• Ortholite® Anatomical Footbed
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Compression Molded EVA Footframe provides cushioning
• Merrell® air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Merrell Jungle runner Sole/Sticky rubber
These are excellent, easy to wear and comfortable. Would recommend
Suitable for indoor or outdoor and great after a days walk.
I bought these Merrell Jungle Croc slides for my husband as he had some similar shoes (by Wrangler) which were well past their sell by date! Read morePublished on 17 May 2011 by Mrs. Kathryn Green
Although more expensive than cheaper and inferior brands, I am very heavy, (obese)and they are very comfortable and supporting, as sometimes with cheaper brands, the rubber heel... Read morePublished on 16 May 2011 by Vivian