on 13 January 2016
If you want an exhaustive list of options for using dumbbells, this is for you. As a beginner I'd have preferred more depth about how to make sure you're doing moves safely, what muscles are being worked and what to make sure to avoid rather than a skim of over 20 ways to do a bicep curl.
on 16 July 2013
Bought this to use with a York 20kg cast iron dumbbell set.
I am so glad I bought this, it has helped me build loads of my own exercises, which keeps things interesting.

I highly recommend.
on 13 January 2016
Great simple guide for a free weights beginner. Organised by muscle section that you wish to exercise it is a comprehensive guide to aid you if you want to focus on a muscle group. I'm sure it would also be beneficial for experienced gym goers who want a bit of change in their routine as well.
on 18 November 2010
Just about everything you ever wanted to know about dumbbells. The book is divided up into three parts. The first part, the truth about dumbbells, explains all about the different types of dumbbells. The second part, the master moves, shows you the exercises you can do with a dumbbell which includes many pictures and instructions. This part makes up about 80% of the book. And finally, part three, a million moves for your muscles, essentially provides the reader with tips and suggested routines.

A great resource if you're into dumbbells, readers who lift regularly might also be interested in Treat Your Own Rotator Cuff to prevent rotator cuff tears a lot of lifters eventually get.
on 17 August 2015
My wife and I used this book as a guide to our first foray into weight training. It's been informative and very useful with great tips for building your own routines.
on 14 March 2013
i trained for years in my local gym and thought i knew most dumbell excersises....wrong. this book is brilliant,cant fault it at all. excersises for every part of the body and all just using dumbells...
on 10 February 2014
This is a good book. It is well laid out and easy to follow, probably the only book of it's kind anyone would need.
on 30 January 2014
This book its everything i need to get in shape. I recommend it to everyone wants to stay in shape
on 17 March 2016
this book only came yesterday but what i have seen it is a book full of great things to do with the dumbells i bought last week.
on 5 September 2013
Simply put together - easy to read - clear diagrams and nice routines to follow.

I am pleased that I bought it.