Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 20 July 2004
This book was very good and covered all aspects of the course requirements, although having shared the press book exam CD around my office we found there were plenty of errors in many of the questions and answers. Keep an eye on the microsoft press updates site for this as many of the errors are listed, however there is no mention of the press CD on this web site, so i'm still waiting. Other than that a very useful start in preparation for an MCSA. I just need to pass the exam now!!.
on 8 July 2004
I used this guide to prepare to the exam and passed the first time with two errors only. The book covers everything you have to learn to pass the exam, it is well organized in chapter covering single exam objective, so I really reccomend it to everyone who has to study windows 2003 server either for the certification or for everyday work.
The only point making this book not perfect is the chapter related to IIS which is quite superficial compared to the exam questions.
on 19 May 2005
Having purchased earlier MS books I was very wary of buying this one but on the strength of the reviews I committed to it. It is well worth it. Unlike earlier books it is easy to read and follow. It maps the new exams well, despite being released earlier. The reviews and practicals in each section are very helpful. I used it for the 70-290 exam and passed, the new simulation questions being well covered in the book. I agree with the other reviewers regarding mistakes and lack of depth in some areas such as IIS and SUS but overall a good investment. I have the 70-291 companion book which looks as good, although I have not got into it to deeply yet.
on 9 April 2015