From the Back Cover
Here′s the book you need to prepare for Exam 70–290, Managing and Maintaining a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Environment. This Study Guide provides:
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- In–depth coverage of every exam objective
- Practical information on managing and maintaining a Windows Server 2003 environment
- Hundreds of challenging practice questions, in the book and on the CD
- Leading–edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine, electronic flashcards, and simulation software
- Managing and maintaining physical and logical devices
- Managing users, computers, and groups
- Managing and maintaining access to resources
- Managing and maintaining a server environment
- Managing and implementing disaster recovery
About the Author
, MCT, MCSE, is CEO of EdgeTek Education, a Microsoft Certified Solution Provider specializing in training and courseware development.
Lisa Donald, MCT, MCSE, has worked with numerous Fortune 500 companies, including DEC and Apple.
Suzan Sage London, MCSE, is an author and technology consultant who works in Silicon Valley and for Fortune 500 clients nationwide.