on 7 July 2012
I bought a black and a blue one of these for my husband who usually wears L/XL in hats and they fit perfectly. They are not especially deep but I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the fabric and colours. My husband was also happy with them. Amazing value!
on 12 December 2012
Good quality and design, almost waterproof (In heavy rain). I will buy again later another one or few. Excellent price. I recommended the seller and product.
on 4 December 2015
Took some time to arrive but good quality. The only reason I didn't give this 5* is because the peak is not the perfect width for me anyway. I have black military cap and the peak is wider, this allows me to curve the peak from both sides downwards (like you see most people do with caps) while still leaving a nice square look.

This may or may not make sense to you....but here goes trying to explain:

The peak on this one is not as wide by a fraction, so bending the sides downwards makes the peak look (more) narrow from the front view (than the width of the cap around the head). So the head portion looks wider than the peak, doesn't leave a nice look.
on 7 February 2012
Excellent product. Well made. It is Just what I need. Would buy again for other colours to add to my collection.
on 21 June 2014
This was delivered to me real quick. I have a problem with caps and hats. I have a large head and find it difficult to find a fitting cap/ hat. Supermarket never have my size. The material feels ok, it is light, the stitching is ok and I would be happy to recommend it to a friend. Looks cool and the family have given it the OK. Like the fact that range of colours. I am going to get myself a blue one now
on 27 March 2014
Not one for baseball caps but the military style cut of the hat makes you look less like a wee hoody rat. Comfortable, durable, great.
on 4 April 2014
The cap is not deep enough to grip the head properly and tends to slip off. I don't wear it for that reason. I should emphasize that there is nothing unusual about the size or shape of my head.
on 7 July 2013
Great hat, made from high quality canvas which is very durable and fits like a glove. I am really pleased with this cap.
on 17 September 2012
Excellent value for money . I was pleasantly surprised as caps of this type and quality are usually at least double this price. The fit is good and I was extremely pleased with it.
on 29 May 2013
I guess you get what you pay for on this one. Personally I don't like the shape even though most military style caps suit me, this one was just slightly off.