on 3 October 2013
Really nice hat, very soft wool and comfortable to wear for hours. I have 3 of them in black, navy and grey and the quality is consistently high. They are very baggy though so beware if you have a tiny head you may end up looking like one of the seven dwarves.
on 27 November 2014
Do not bother ordering unless you want a Kiddy Size Beanie.

2 Weeks ago I ordered 2 Beanies from this seller they were are great size but a horrid colour so I order 2 more in another colour.

Today they came, the colour was great but they were normal Beanie Hats that would fit a child perfectly but not an Addult.

I contacted the seller and they asked me to Email them 2 pictures,

Their reply was the following ; I have been advised that this is due to the temperature and storage conditions in our warehouse and that they will eventually stretch to the required size.

What do these people expect me to do wear them when the Weather is warm and sunny, derrrr

Think about it Seller, think what your email reads before you send such a cop out remark like that.

Look at the Pictures everyone, both Beanies have never ever been on my head and they are in delivered state.

Honestly some sellers on Amazon take the mick!
review image review image
33 comments|32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 October 2012
It's a good quality beanie, the navy is an amazing colour as well. It matches with my reddish/brown hair and looks as though it would match with any outfit! It looks really cool too as it slouches well.
on 28 August 2015
Ordered orange, received black. It fits, but doesn't work with my planned outfit. Material is soft and stretchy, so if it was the right colour it would be pretty nice for the price. But its black. or really really dark orange.

Buy with caution, unless you dont care about the colour.
review image
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 27 February 2015
There should be a warning label with this product! Ok if you are a child but this is not a Baggy Beanie hat as we know it Jim! Not for adults and it should say this in the listing, sure one size for all but for all what? With adults it just becomes a head warmer, certainly not a baggy fit, sold by Team South West, not recommended! severe difficulty in getting refund without further inconvenience and payment of postage that was not worth return. Had to inform card company to retrieve losses. If there was an award for the worst product on Amazon this would be it! Would not let me add photos or video to show how small it was (9.5" x 6.5" flat, very thin material and not the same as that depicted) Loaded to youtube https://youtu.be/jf_8fi-Kwkc
on 27 November 2012
I bought this for my 14 year old son, who thinks my fashion style is from the middle ages! So buying this for him and seeing his face when he opened the package was priceless. He couldn't believe I had bought something that he liked.

For the cheap price, I was thinking it would be made of thin fabric. It's not. For the price, if he loses it at school, then I won't be too bothered. He has a knack for mislaying things, like most other teenagers.

Would make a great stocking filler.
on 3 May 2013
Very baggy indeed, Having to share it with my boyfriend because he likes it that much. Might get another aha
on 1 May 2013
It's made out of a good material, nice and soft, I bought this as I'm growing my hair and medium length is hard to maintain for me as my hair is so thick, so I bought this for going to the shops etc, very good buy!
on 22 April 2014
I bought myself a grey one and this one for a friend and they're great - very comfy, and look great.

The only minor thing you want to watch for is getting the material caught on zips and stuff - but that's not really a criticism of the hat.

Recommended!
on 23 October 2015
as many people have said in these reviews, this is NOT in any way, shape or form 'oversized'. i'm a small guy and this is tight on me. there is absolutely no excess material that would allow it to be called a 'slouch' beanie and the idea that it could be 'baggy' on anyone but a new-born baby is laughable. as described, the material is thicker than normal, but this actually just makes it look cheap and nasty. very disappointed (if not disgusted). cannot be bothered to return for such a small amount of money (perhaps this is what the seller is hoping, because i can't see how they can have any confidence in their product)

See one answered question