Size: L/XL - 58/59cm|Colour: Black|Change

on 11 June 2015
Love this cap, I wear it all the time. Unfortunately, it is a tad tight so the 'one size' either means I've got a bigger head than I thought or the average head size is just smaller than mine.
on 1 January 2014
I have tried other Caps and found problems with the fit. This one is just the job and I will be ordering another ready for my Hols.
on 19 April 2014
a good comfortable hat would have given 5 stars but for the price thought was expensive but one of the cheaper ones out there
on 19 January 2016
I got XL and it's an ill-fitting cap.

The cap part of it is too long and the hat (part that actually goes on your scalp) is too small. Looks weird.

I have a average sized head for a 6' 4" man.

The manufacture seems of decent quality but the aesthetics and sizing let it down for me.

Delivery was prompt.

Won't be wearing this, wasted £10.
on 16 July 2015
Great hat, good material, flexfit is awesome - had one over 6months and still in good condition after a fair amount of use . Bought a 2nd in the same colour just cause I like it so much, and one in light grey which is just as good.
on 11 December 2014
baggy and bad fitting hat, nothing like the picture
on 3 June 2015
awesome! i love this cap. to the point i bought to more in 2 different colours, i did however have a older flex fit cap, with the size written on it, so i ordered the same size, i would defiantly buy again!
on 27 August 2015
A bit bigger than advertised but fits comfortably. Worn whilst climbing, walking and even under my helmet whilst kayaking and mountain biking. Sadly the colour has begun to fade after two weeks of hard use.
on 4 October 2014
This is the first cap I've had that wasn't "one size fits all" and its a bit tight although I haven't worn it yet it seems good quality you can tell the difference between this one and other caps.
on 6 June 2015
a good cap, well-made. But L rather than XL. My motorcycle helmet size is 59cm and this 58/59cm cap is just a bit tighter that totally comfortable. I'm hoping it will relax with a bit of wear.