Pilates has never been so accessible, or so enjoyable, as Lynne Robinson is joined by Fern Britton, the UKs most popular TV presenter. Lynne has devised three short, balanced workouts for Fern and for you. These can fit into your busy schedule, whether at home or at work, so there are no more excuses! Pilates is a great way to get into shape and stay that way. A smart form of exercise, it uses mind and body to:
- Increase your flexibility
- Tone buttocks, thighs, arms and shoulders
- Achieve a flatter stomach
- Trim your waist
- Improve your posture
- Lower your stress levels
- Improve circulatory, lymphatic and respiratory systems
- Strengthen your immune system
Everyday Pilates is suitable for everyone, regardless of ability level and fitness. Lynne and Fern demonstrate beginner, intermediate and advanced levels for most exercises, so join them for:
- An energizing morning workout to make you feel energized, invigorated and inspired.
- A reviving midday workout toning for legs and arms, perfect to "iron and stretch you out".
- A calming evening workout calming yet challenging workouts to allow the tensions of the day to melt away.
- Back to basics explains the basic principles of Alignment, Breathing and Centering.