on 27 May 2013
These are made of very flimsy material, I ordered 2 and they would not have lasted 5 minutes. I wanted to return them it took two emails requesting details of how I could do this and requesting a refund to my card. ~When I eventually got a reply, first of all they wanted me to send them a picture so they could resolve the problem? No problem I did not want them as they were not fit for purpose. I then posted them back on 29 April 2013 and to this date I have still not had my refund. Be very careful ordering these. I dont even want to give it one star but I cant get rid of it.
on 10 October 2013
I wish I had thoroughly read the other reviews before purchasing. The quality of this product is terrible. The stitching is very badly done. The cushion has hardly any stuffing in and would be uncomfortably for any animal. It is not suitable for a cat bed. I have requested a refund but wonder if I will get it or not. Please don't buy this product - it's rubbish!
on 20 March 2013
Was brilliant when I first got it but after a week it went all mis shaped and had to be thrown away
on 19 July 2012
The picture of this product made me think that the sides were firmer and would stay up however they are very soft and the cats often roll out of it. Having said that they still love it and have great fun sitting on the sides to squash them even further down so now it is just flat.
on 3 October 2013
Rubbish, looks nothing like the picture was really small, maybe a rabbit could of used it? Not worth the money at all
on 15 May 2015
total waste of money. Waited weeks for delivery - ok fine - but when it did finally arrive I was surprised how small it was! I ordered the large size and it is no bigger than my cats smaller bed. Not even as big as a standard size - dread to think how small the smaller sizes are!
Very very poorly made, looks like it's going to fall apart in the wash. Sides are very low so don't hold a pet in or go around them if that makes sense. It's more like one cheap small round of rubbish padding.
The inside cushion is lots smaller than the bed so there are gaps around it.
It's not thickly padded at all, very thing. I wouldn't pay £1 for it!
on 7 February 2013
This dog bed looks really nice, love the colour, but it was far too small even for my little dog, was quite disappointed, so it was sent back
on 3 February 2013
this bed is the perfect size for my jackrussell puppy , she was 7 weeks when we bought this bed and she's now 10 weeks and still has plenty of room to grow . The sides are soft but thats perfect for her to rest her head when relaxed and it fits brilliant in her crate , just the size we needed for training . Its easy washable and drys in no time , also the colour doesnt run ! the colour is as near as can be , i wouldnt say its has dark as the picture more pinky if that makes sense :) The centre pad takes out which is another plus side for young pups , you can wrap a puppy mat round it and it says put !
on 14 February 2013
bit small but not worth any more than i paid we have had puppy 3 weeks and is getting too small she cant get a full stretch when sleeping
on 5 May 2015
Very small and no real substance to it. My cat is tiny but she's still too big for it and I feel I just wasted my money. If it wasn't from abroad I'd have sent it back.