4.4 out of 5 stars1,617
Price:£54.95+ £9.95 shipping

on 26 February 2016
For the price it is absolutely amazing!!! If you don't like soft mattresses don't bother buying as it is very soft but for me it's perfect. Quicker delivery than expected and fits perfectly on my bed.
on 21 June 2014
bought this mattress for my daughters first bed which is great its very soft and she sleeps all night so it must be comftable, i would say its more aimed for a childs bed as you can now tell where she lays as the middle of the mattress is starting to dip a bit so for adults i dont think it would last very long , but she never complains so its a great choice for a childs bed also the price was fantastic so really you cant complain that much !!
on 29 April 2013
Your aches evaporate away with this very comfortable sleeping aid. My son and others that slept in his bed complained for years about his old mattress - we slept in the a hole in the middle of the road, but his is much much better.
on 8 November 2011
Excellent mattress for the money, bought for cabin bed, fitted beautifully and is of a very good quality, and grandaughter says it is great, and has slept well on it.
Delivery information was sent by email, but gave me less than 24 hours to arrange for someone to be at home the next day, email in the morning said delivery would be between 10.30 and 11.31 am - but unfortunately was not delivered until after 1pm, and had a very grumpy husband who had rushed back from an appointment for the time slot, but nevertheless I cannot fault the mattress, and would recommend.
on 11 May 2014
It is not the best quality mattress around, but for the price I think it is a nice mattress. It is not overly soft. It has springs inside - unlike some other ones that are just completely sponge.

I would recommend - good for children to sleep on.
on 16 February 2014
This is a beautiful looking and luxurious to touch mattress, it is for our spare room, so will only have light use, it does feel softer than our double which is a medium firm, this is a perfect mattress for our needs, and the price of it is an extra bonus.
on 26 May 2015
This is a nice mattress so far as nice mattresses go but really very soft. Perfect for my toddler but very uncomfortable if I were to get in as well to read a story etc. Cannot properly support an adult's weight.
on 30 July 2013
We purchased this mattress for our daughter as her first full sized bed, when she turned 4 years old.
It's very soft and springy, you would not sleep on this as an adult, it feels more like a water bed.
But for a child it's ok initially maybe.
Then 2 weeks after her sleeping in the mattress we noticed holes starting to appear in the corners, which you can feel feel the springs through!
Not impressed, we would have sent this back, but it's not as easy to do when it's something this bit, I can't just post it.
In summary please save you self money in the long run and buy a better mattress,
I will have to take this down the skip and buy a new one as soon as I can afford too.
on 16 February 2014
The mattress arrived at the same time as the bed, which was useful. we did not want to spend a great deal as it was our daughters first bed, just coming out of nappies. Was pleasantly surprised at the quality, and would but from this supplier again.
on 11 December 2013
Because the mattress so reasonably priced, I did not expect the quality to be so good. However I found the quality was excellent. Delivery was earlier than expected and unfortunately I was not in, I contacted Happy Beds when I was not able to contact the courier, They responded immediately and delivery was later that day. Overall thrilled with all aspects of the purchase and service, Thanks so much