on 16 October 2012
No expert on pearls at all I was very pleased with this delicate little set.They hang at just the right length and look quite classy for the price
on 8 March 2010
These are very elegant classy earrings. I'm a bit fussy about pearl jewellery and expected these to be disappointing, but not at all, they are just beautiful.
on 21 February 2014
The pearls are perhaps a little larger than I expected from the picture but overall really nice earrings at a very good price.
on 11 January 2015
The pearls look a little bit nicer on the picture than in real but still a lovely pair of earrings. Once I lost one of them because somehow the little ring which holds the chain was opened, but fortunately I found it on the carpet when I did the hovering. I had to replace the little ring in a shop.
on 2 November 2014
Mine arrived broken, one of the pearls was not attached. Do not buy.
on 29 December 2014
Stud post is NOT sterling silver - test with a magnet to see this.
on 22 November 2014
Arrived with one earring broken . They are lovely earrings though.
on 2 February 2015
i loved them but after one wearing I lost a pearl
on 11 September 2013
Bought these to match a dress for my daughter. She loved them and keeps them in the box and not thrown on the dressing table
on 27 December 2015
Lovely!!! Adored these earrings, but sadly they broke on second wearing!