on 15 September 2013
The colours are awful - nowhere near as bright.
They are really small.
They dont even work properly, they are like out of date cheap crayons that you cant actually get to work.
Do not buy
on 4 December 2012
Product was smaller than i expected, however perfect travel size to take to a festival. The packaging is not very durable so some of the crayons got slightly crushed, i would not use these if i needed to cover a whole face, but for little shapes they were ideal.
on 8 November 2013
I didn't actually end up getting to use these so I can't comment on the quality of the crayon. I was however, very surprised by the size of them. Maybe the seller mentioned it in the description so it's my own fault for not checking really, but these are VERY small, just so you know.
on 11 December 2013
MY KID LOVED IT SHE IS REALY INTO F/X AND HOPES TO GO IN TO THIS FEALD OF WORK
WHEN SHE LEAVES SCHOOL SHE HAS SEAT ALL HER EXAMS AROUND IT AND WITH THE THINGS
WE GOT FROM YOUR SELFS AND OTHERE COPANYS ON AMAZON SHE HAS MADE SOME BRILL AND
REALISTIC LOOKING INJUARYS AND THINGS LIKE THE SO THAN YOU FOR A MORE SCARY YEAR

YOUR RAYMOND Mc CARTNEY
on 1 September 2013
After reading past reviews, I knew I wasn't getting a large package; however, I was incredibly surprised when these crayons arrived in the post. They're about 4cm long! Despite their small size, they do work quite well. I've only used the blue crayon so far, on my little brother's face, but it shows up well.
on 3 August 2015
I was going to a concert with my best friend and we wanted to use neon on our faces to see if we could get noticed.

When I ordered this product I was happy for the price I paid, the colours looked bright but when applying to the skin it wasn't a neon as I thought it would be which I was a bit disappointed with, but it did stay on our faces the whole time which I was impressed with.
on 19 September 2011
Were exactly like the description and arrived within 2 days of ordering item. However, when applying paint, the colours were not as bright as I was expecting.
on 10 September 2013
I enjoyed using these vibrant colours but they did drag on the children skins a little, could have done with being a little softer. They blend nicely using a make-up brush to give graduated colours, very effective and quick.
on 15 October 2014
A little goes a long way - took these to a festival, and they provided colour for 4 faces on numerous days, as well as decorating other clothing (including completely covering a pair of leggings in colour). Although they are tiny, they last for ages and are gentle to your skin.
on 2 November 2012
Bought this set as a gift for a 3 year old girl. Its a good starter set, comes in handy for nursery events, halloween etc. Gift was a hit and she had great fun painting her face in fron of the mirrow. Good practise for mum as well for future events. Would buy again.