on 16 August 2010
Lucky Luke is not as famous in the UK as Goscinny's other famous creation Asterix however this is our loss. It is a genuinely funny comic with interesting characters and storylines. I would recommend this to anyone who has young boys or likes the allure of the Wild west.
on 20 November 2014
A top notch Lucky Luke book with all the usual absurdities including of course the wonderful Billy the Kid and a host of ridiculously nervous townsfolk.- Luke has to become a desperado himself in order to sort this one out. I love the way he smashes up a bar and then tots up the cost of all the items to pay back later on.
on 5 December 2014
Pages do not display correctly making the whole thing unreadable. Do not buy, total bloody waste of money. How do I get a refund???!!!!!!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 January 2015
Very suspenseful and really good for the price. I recommend it! If you have read other lucky luke's, read this one too!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 October 2013
The pages seemed to be improperly scanned and I was unable to read several of the panels that were close to the spine..
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse