on 3 October 2013
Reading about it, I thought it was a guide to help you have lucid dreams. It basically just keeps telling you the same thing over and over, what lucid dreams are. Fine if you don't know but it would've been great finding out how to do it.
The book was free so I can't really complain but I would've been annoyed had I paid.
on 18 September 2013
This has to be one of the worst written "books" I've ever come across. It is littered with mistakes, typos and is so badly written it makes your brain want to ooze out of your nostrils. I love lucid dreaming and have read many other real books on the subject. The "author", if they can be called that, clearly has a very limited grasp of the subject and I imagine this book would put people off lucid dreaming if it were there first "book" on it.

Look around and you'll find much better books out there. So bad I got a refund, which I've never done before!

If you don't believe me use the "look inside" feature, there are typos in the introduction!!
on 30 September 2013
A very quick read, and plenty of repetition on the notion of what is lucid dreaming. Just OK for free.
on 11 September 2013
Many instances of bad grammar, many points repeated again and again, doesn't seem to get to the point, or explain how to do this. One wonders if the author has in fact had any of this type of experience.